Tuesday, January 25, 2005



Gonna be a star somedaaaaaaay!!!



Sorry I've been in absentia for so long. I hope to post more regularly soon.

I recently got a new Digitech GNX 4. It's a guitar sound effects pedal with a built in drum kit, 8-track digital recorder and even comes with professional multitrack recording software ... it has everything but the kitchen sink.

Here's a basic "loop" I created as my very first experiment with the recorder and the track software.

Another really cool thing (for me, the newbie) is what the music "looks" like. Here's a screen shot of the tracks with the drop outs and fades I added to give the loop some more variety.

Please tell me what you think!

4 Comments:

At January 25, 2005 at 1:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did Protrax come with you GNX? I need a good composistion/recording app.

 
At January 25, 2005 at 4:32 PM, Blogger pshene said...

Yes, it came with ProTracks Plus - which made the whole purchase seems that much more a great bargain...great effects pedal, drum kit, and 8 trach DAT built in.

 
At March 3, 2005 at 1:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So who do you work for? Is digitech looking for salesmen? JD

 
At March 3, 2005 at 1:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo where's the vocals bitch? I'm Rick James. JD

 

Post a Comment

<< Home